Updated November 8, 2018.
As a result of that stipulated in section 22.2 of Act 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Ecommerce (LSSI), SOCIEDAD ESTATAL DE PARTICIPACIONES INDUSTRIALES has prepared the Cookies Policy which appears more detailed below and which seeks to provide a clear and complete information about the cookies’ use on this Website, in keeping with that stated in Organic Law 15/1999, on December 13th, about the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small alphanumeric texts which are stored on the user’s terminal each time they browse any Website. Their functionality will allow them to recall your visit when you browse that Website again.
What types of cookies there are?
According to the entity which manages the equipment or the dominion from which the cookies are sent, it is possible to distinguish between:
- First-party cookies:These are generated by the own Website which is being browsed, and its holder is the Website’s editor.
- Third-party cookies: They are generated from a domain or equipment which is not managed by the Website’s editor, but by a third-party entity which is in charge of them, and which is their holder .
According to the length of time they remain activated in the user’s equipment, it is possible to distinguish between:
- Session cookies: These cookies retrieve and store data while the user access a website, and they are usually used for storing the information required for providing the service requested by the user in a single session.
- Persistent Cookies: In these cookies data keep stored on the user’s terminal and can be processed during a limited time period by the cookie’s manager.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, they can be:
- Technical cookies:These cookies are required for the operating of the Website.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow each user to customize features such the language for browsing a website.
- Analytical or performance cookies:These cookies allow to make a follow-up and analyze the behavior of the websites’ users in an anonymous way.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow to setup efficiency parameters on the advertisement offered on a Website.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies store behavioral information regarding the users which has been obtained through the continuous observation of their Web surfing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile for displaying advertisements based on it.
Which cookies are used on this Website?
Besides those cookies which are strictly required for surfing the Website, the following third party cookies are used:
|_ga||2 years||It is used for telling the users apart.|
|_gid||24 hours||It is used for telling the users apart.|
How can cookies be uninstalled?
You can restrict, block or erase the cookies from any Website through your browser. The operating method for the most used browser can be found on the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=esChrome
Update of the Cookies Policy
The Cookies Policy can be changed in order to adapt it to the different legal changes which might take place. For that reason we recommend you to read this information every time that you access this Website.